Position Summary: Sales professional to manage and develop new and existing wholesale and key account protein customers within the New York Metro Market. To support the company’s sales goals utilizing professional sales techniques, effective marketing, and good customer service to promote quality relations and retention goals with existing accounts.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Minimum high school graduate
- Wholesale or key account farming/hunting sales experience
- Experience in meat industry sales a plus
- Proven sales achievement – consistently meeting sales quotas/budgets
- Demonstrated ability to persuade and influence others (good negotiation skills).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Long range planning ability with both anticipation and insight.
- Ability to develop and utilize selling materials /sell book effectively.
- Must have excellent listening skills and ability to use open and closed probes.
- Must have excellent analytical ability, including problem-solving and conceptual thinking.
- Ability to re-prioritize work as necessary to meet timelines.
- Must be accurate, thorough, and maintain consistent follow-through.
- Demonstrate strong sales skills and a commitment to customer service
- Required to operate in a collaborative team spirit to meet company goals and objectives.
- Computer/ PC literate.
- Commitment to high standards and sharing company values.